We are looking for highly agile Creative Account Coordinators (Associates - Sales) who are strongly passionate about accounts management (sales) and project management.
Note: For the safety of everyone, the successful candidate will temporarily work from home due to the ongoing COVID pandemic until further notice.
- Handle and respond to customer inquiries related to multimedia design (graphic design, animation, web development).
- Perform project scoping, estimates and create proposals.
- Do online presentations and client calls.
- Support other business development efforts and customer negotiation to get new accounts or new projects across the company's service lines.
- Nourish and grow the company's existing accounts.
- Support and assist in project management for different clients related to multimedia design (design and animation), web maintenance, web development, and other service lines.
- Collaborate with various project stakeholders (clients, designers, and developers) to ensure expectations and responsibilities are aligned.
- Perform quality check to ensure all requirements are met before project turnover to the client.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Has a passion in accounts management (sales) and project management for multimedia design (design, animation and web).
- Has very strong attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized.
- Comfortable talking with clients and doing presentations. Candidates with extrovert personality are better suited for this role.
- Able to multitask and can gracefully handle pressure.
- Flexible to do client calls and online presentations outside Philippine work hours ocassionally (usually non-graveyard time, 1 - 2x a week).
- Work Experience: 2 - 4 years
Preferred but not required qualifications:
- Applicants with customer-facing experience (sales/accounts/business development, customer service, project management) or inclination are preferred. Candidates without work experience but with above-average academic or extracurricular standing.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland Herrera Tower, V. A. Rufino St 98, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Information Services
- 3 openings