We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills,both written and verbal. The Human Resource Officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insights to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an Human Resource officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and coordinate and support recruitment by preparing Job Descriptions and managing the hiring process.
- Manage and maintain contracts, personal files, and other employee information.
- Review and develop Policies and Procedures and provide advice in relation to employee performance.
- Implement and monitor performance management system and updating of Job descriptions.
- Coordinates and administers training and development programs, including an induction program for new employees.
- Providing administrative support as required which includes expenses / reimbursement management and coordination.
- Employee Relations: assisting with employees’ queries, concerns and requests.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures as follows within company’s policies.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Manage on-boarding of employees and exit of employees from company.
- Ensure the company’s policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Reporting to CEO (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Graduate in four (4) years degree in related fields like Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources and Psychology.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in HR role.
- Knowledgeable in HR functions (pay & benefits, training and development etc.)
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Understanding of Labor Law’s and Disciplinary procedures.
- Good Communication and Writing Skills.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Proficiency with computers such as MS Office.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Good Compensation
- Mandatory Government Benefits such as SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig and etc.
- Great Vacation
- H.M.O. (Health Maintenance Organization)
- Business Correspondence
- Continuous Learning
- Facilitator Focus Group Discussions
- Actuarial Systems
- Conflict Resolution
- Applicant tracking system software
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]