Zuellig Family Foundation
- Parañaque, PhilippinesParañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 27,000.00 - PHP 40,000.00 / monthPHP270004000027000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the Finance Associate handles the finance functions of Zuellig Family Foundation. The functions include:
- Financial controls.
- Financial information and reporting.
- Compliance with audit and government regulations.
- College graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 3-4 years of accounting related experience.
- Familiarity with government regulatory and reporting requirements is a plus.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Public Service and NGOs
- 1 opening
About Zuellig Family Foundation
The Foundation focuses on improving health outcomes for all Filipinos by strengthening the capabilities of the country’s public healthcare systems and improving access to healthcare for the poor, especially in rural areas. ZFF stands as a defined manifestation of the Zuellig family’s desire to sustain a legacy of making healthcare an operative factor of nation building and improving the quality of life for all Filipinos.