- Manila, PhilippinesLe Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Recruitment Officer will ensure we attract and hire the right applicants on-time to cover our hiring needs and meet our long-term objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, screen, and interview potential candidates.
- Administer exam to applicants.
- Conduct a background investigation.
- Facilitate the deployment of newly-hired employees that includes company orientation and new member’s assimilation program
- Initiate appropriate marketing strategies to attract job applicants to apply and pursue job application to Zenith Group
- Spearhead the participation of Zenith in job fairs and career talk/forums sponsored by different schools or government agencies
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College degree in Psychology, Human Resource, or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience in recruitment and selection
- Excellent English communication skills - both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Highly proficient in computer application
- Goal oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Analyzing Data
- Interpersonal Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.