Zenith United Electric Corporation
- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 50,000.00 - PHP 60,000.00 / monthPHP500006000050000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Supervisor to promote our company's brand and image as a market leader in the supply of reliable electrical and lighting products. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. The Supervisor should be proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing, and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs.
- Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on strategies.
- Manage the Creative Team to ensure that all outputs are aligned with the approved strategies and are executed on time.
- Essential Functions:
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Collaborate with Brand Managers & Sales Managers to develop and execute marketing strategies to strengthen the position of product/brands in their respective markets in order to meet business objectives.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the electrical/lighting industry and product is an advantage but not requires
- Ability to develop and implement strategic sales and marketing strategies
- Strong background in digital marketing techniques, various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, SEO best practices
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of the elements and principles of design
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Advertisement Design
- Creative Thinking
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital Creative Direction
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening
About Zenith United Electric Corporation
Zenith United is an importer and reliable supplier of quality electrical, lighting and ventilation products to various industry sectors in the Philippines that started operations in 1977. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, we have consistently delivered on our promise of providing only quality products and solutions for our valued clients and genuinely care about people. We have more than 250 personnel, several warehouse facilities as well as offices and showrooms in key locations across Metro Manila. We partner with highly reputable global manufacturing companies and work closely with them to introduce and promote their products to the Philippine market. In addition, we also work with over 200 accredited distributors nationwide and serve all major industries in the country. The size, strength and stability of our business means that we can offer stability and genuine career mobility across the organization.