- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the hotel rooms and other spaces.
- Follows cleaning procedures and schedule.
- Accommodates all guests’ requests regarding cleanliness of the hotel room(Laundry, Ironing etc.?).
- Can handle check in/check outs and guest complaints and questions.
- Physical ability to use the standard cleaning tools (mop, broom etc.).
- Experience in maintaining cleanliness (either of own home or commercial building).
- Has an eye for detail when it comes to uncleanliness.
- Flexible with working schedule.
- Speaks good english and can work with guests.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5776 Ebro, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
About ZEN Rooms
Join us to build the tech future of travel! ZEN is a travel technology group for Southeast Asian hoteliers. We provide state-of-the-art technology solutions to help our clients grow revenue, automate operations and deliver excellent guest experience. Our portfolio consists of top SaaS products and services: AI-driven Revenue Management system, Asia’s #1 property management systems, local B2B and B2C distribution platform, and growth-driven marketing solutions. The pandemic has accelerated the growth of internet economy, however innovation in hospitality tech has been lagging behind for years. We are on a mission to close that gap and revolutionize travel and hospitality in Asia. Currently, thousands of hoteliers and travelers trust us and our products. Together with over 200 colleagues from 10+ countries, we are on the path to be the #1 hospitality group in Southeast Asia by the end of the year! We are proudly backed by leading investors, including the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (itself backed by Booking Holdings) as well as Rocket Internet (behind multi-billion dollar startups such as Lazada, FoodPanda). Are you ready to build the future of hospitality in Asia?