Community Manager (Operations)
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0060,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Community Manager (Operations) to implement and create strategic ways to maximize profits for ZEN.
Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize the Southeast Asian travel, making it accessible to everyone. We partner with thousands of small hotels and improve the value for money and ensure quality standards. This is done by maximizing their potential through different facets: tech, sales, customer service, and operational efficiencies.
We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia.
THE ZEN TRIBE
We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN’s ever growing customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Spearheads procurement and installation projects
- Coordinates with other departments for completion and delivery of projects
- Maintains excellent relationship with current and new suppliers
- Implements process to improve overall operations of the team
- Heads all administrative processes ---from billing, payment request, payment release and payment recording
- Coordinates with Finance regarding payment, operational expense and cost allocations
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- 2 to 3 years experience working with operations
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
Mindset and Attitude
- Extremely organized
- Not afraid to have thoughtful disagreements
- Team player
- Adaptable to a fats paced working environment
- Great at excel or google sheets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Knows how to delegate
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.