Staff Accountant II
XCEED Customer Care Solutions
- Makati, PhilippinesParagon ICC, 14th Flr., Yuchengco Tower 1, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave., cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 312,000.00 - PHP 390,000.00 / yearPHP312000390000312000YEAR
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Performs bookkeeping duties such as coding, recording, posting and processing day-to-day transaction. Processes one or more of accounts receivable, accounts payable. Maintains and updates accounting records.
- Codes source documents such as invoices and receipts to the appropriate accounts.
- Maintains and updates accounting records by performing duties such as recording and posting transactions in journals and the general ledger for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepares and issues invoices to clients and related parties.
- Maintains bank account records and reconciles bank accounts and online payment methods.
- Prepares various accounting summaries and reports.
- Responds to inquiries and requires regarding bookkeeping duties. Follows up to resolve errors and discrepancies in accordance with established procedures.
- Assists in the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing processes.
- Assists the senior accountant, accounting officer or department manager in the preparation for audit and the production of financial statements and other financial reports by performing such duties as providing related documentation, and preparing various accounting summaries and reports
- Performs other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of BS Accountancy; CPA an advantage; Graduate of any 4-year course related to Finance
- Preferably at least 2 years experience in bookkeeping or general accounting field.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from the superior to accomplish objectives.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory.
- Knowledgeable in SAP or other accounting software.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external clients to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have a basic knowledge on:
- Internet navigation and operations.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Typing proficiency of at least 40-60 words per minute.
- Other programs required by the account / system.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Paragon ICC, 14th Flr., Yuchengco Tower 1, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave., cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
About XCEED Customer Care Solutions
XceedCCS offers cutting-edge solutions and world-class services to its clients worldwide. We offer a committed partnership with our workforce in order to fully achieve and deliver excellence to our clients. We foster open channels of communication with customers that enable us to fine tune our management tools and client programs to suit our customers’ specific requirements and taste. XceedCCS has established its presence in growing customer service markets by delivering comprehensive, best of breed solutions and developing a dynamic and diversified customer satisfaction model. The client-centric design of services provides operators with added value and optimizes their business performance. Our philosophy and belief in continuing dialogue with customers has helped us achieve success for the company in revenue generating innovations and has catapulted XceedCCS to its stature in the customer service industry.