Excel and VBA Programmer
XCEED Customer Care Solutions
- Makati, PhilippinesParagon ICC, 14th Flr., Yuchengco Tower 1, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave., cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- ₱25,000.00 - ₱29,000.00 / monthPHP250002900025000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results.
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of patient data (for example, review for accuracy in record merge, unmerge processes)
- Analyze reports of data duplicates or other errors to provide ongoing appropriate inter-departmental communication and monthly or daily data reports (for example, related to the EMPI)
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of select data elements (for example, verbal physician orders)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Monitor data dictionary statistics
- In collaboration with others, develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Perform data entry, either manually or using scanning technology, when needed or required
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports
Minimum QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Extraction of data in excel using VB Macro.
Education and/or Experience:
- At least 2nd-year college with 72 units or a graduate of any 4-year college course with at least 6 months experience handling customer support in a BPO/Call Center.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general data reports, manuals, technical procedures, etc;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public;
- Ability to apply basic math concepts;
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have a basic knowledge on:
- Internet navigation and operations.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Typing proficiency of at least 40-60 words per minute.
- Other programs required by the account/ system.
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development. Understanding of XML and SQL
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical packages is desirable for analyzing large datasets
- Programming skills preferred. Adept at queries and report writing.
- Knowledge of statistics, at least to the degree necessary in order to communicate easily with statisticians
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- MS Office
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft / MS Access
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Paragon ICC, 14th Flr., Yuchengco Tower 1, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave., cor. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings