In this role you will be responsible for managing, strategic projects from initiation through delivery and leading team members on billable implementation, migration, enhancement, or integration projects that often involve business process reengineering. You will be accountable for managing the client project to ensure that all targets and requirements are met and ensure billable projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Education: Bachelor Degree/Master Degree (IT/related major is preferable)
- 3 + years of experience working as a Technical Project Manager or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and demonstrated ability to translate client requirements.
- Understanding of business systems, ability to multi-task on diverse requirements, understanding of Software development Lifecycle and techniques, and experience in the development of system documentation or training materials.
- Experience working directly within a software development team.
- Passion for building great products and solving customer and business problems.