- Generate new leads and prospects
- Conduct product presentations to prospective clients
- Close sales based on the group and individual targets
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Assist Accounts Receivable team in collections from clients
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related course
- One year sales experience preferrrably in logistics or business application software, such as ERP, accounting, others
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written; English and Filipino)
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and maintain good relationships with clients
- Able and willing to conduct field work
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Webcast Technologies, Inc.
Webcast Technologies, Inc. (WTI) is an Information and Technology company known for innovation and integrated positioning solutions with the use of Global Positioning System (GPS), Geographic Information System (GIS), and Telemetry System. Our services include GPS Tracking System, Software Development, Mobile Application Development, among others. For over 20 years, WTI has been helping companies from different industries track their valuable assets. Some of our clients include Shell, Petron, Chevron, Unilever, Coca Cola, Maynilad, Cemex, LF Logistics and KFC. WTI covers the whole Philippines with its main office located at 154 Panay Ave. Diliman, Quezon City and satellite offices in Laguna, Cebu, Cagayan De Oro and Davao. The software and GPS Tracking System we develop are custom- designed to address our client’s specific business needs. At WTI, we put premium to quality service. Our team of outstanding professionals reflects the company’s standard in providing excellent work.