- The Clinic Nurse is in-charge of assisting patients in consultations with doctors, treatments, facial services, and dermatological procedures.
- Will also be exposed to Clinic Research together with our skintastic team of dermatologist and researchers.
- Consult and coordinate with Dermatologists in planning and implementing patient care procedures and treatments
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments (i.e. facials, peels)
Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board Exam) in Nursing.
- Decisive and organized person.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Required languages: English and Filipino.
- Has experience working as an aesthetic nurse is preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Licenses and Certifications
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 117 Don Carlos Palanca, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
About VMV HYPOALLERGENICS
The VMV Group of Companies is a skyrocketing cadre of skin-related organizations that has set its sights on global expansion — and we’re always searching for great, new talent to join us in this thrilling skindeavor. We have a relentless devotion to skin, and take pride in our research, products, and people. We’re smart and constantly learning. We’re skindefatigable in our pursuit of the unbelievable, and are allergic to mediocrity. If you’re the type of person who’s all fired up and ready to really go places by putting your nose to the grindstone and being nothing short of brilliant, then we may have an incredible opportunity for you. Working at VMV is primarily about sharing our values of integrity, eagerness, and greatness. This is a very fast-paced work environment where those with positive, can-do attitudes thrive. Fainting wallflowers need not apply: it’s those with dizzying energy and a deluge of bright, new ideas who thrive here. We offer unique career opportunities that are an ideal fit for people who do whatever it takes to get the job done with unwavering ethics, smarts, quality, and flair. We are a world-class company and expect world-class results from our people. If you have a passion for skin and excellence and you are in search of a fulfilling career in a very fast-paced, independent, and values-oriented setting —that is both challenging and inspiring — you might be one of the talents we’re looking for.