- Assist the Accounting Supervisor as well as the Admin and Facilities Team Lead on the daily operations of the Admin and Accounting departments.
- Process the following:
- Month-end and year-end reports
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity, etc.
- Assist in monitoring and analysis of accounting data.
- Produce financial reports for management and government reporting requirements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Help maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Handle filing and storage of confidential documents.
- Ensure cleanliness of the facilites.
- Travel to the different sites to deliver certain documents, as well as to different agencies to settle company-related business.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related course.
- Fresh graduates and non-CPAs are most welcome to apply, too.
- Familiar with general ledger accounting and bookeeping.
- Has high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Accounting Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Octagon Bldg. 19th Flr. 41 San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
We are fast growing US based healthcare BPO supporting medical groups, dental groups, diagnostic laboratories, urgent care centers and other ancillary health care providers. Join us now and become one of our leaders as we continue to grow. Vision: To improve healthcare delivery by placing the needs of both providers and patients at the forefront and delivering exceptional customer service Mission: To provide world class customer service, that drives efficiency and progress within the healthcare system, by working together in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation Values: Transparency Honesty Accountability Trust Responsibility Efficiency Adaptability Innovation Respect