Enroll our clients who are US based health care providers, diagnostic laboratories and medical facilities as preferred providers in health care networks, This entails the following tasks:
- Gather required enrollment documents from new clients
- Assist in completing enrollment forms.
- Maintain accurate and current client information using spreadsheets and/or online databases.
- Respond to general inquires as the in-house knowledge source on client’s enrollment particulars.
- Identify and report issues to appropriate departments and management leadership.
- Build and improve working relationships with insurance company enrollment staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information by adhering to strict, established regulations
- Alert client of new regulations, expiring certificates, reapplications and deficiencies in enrollment requirements.
- Adept in both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Windows file navigation
- Detailed oriented
- Knowledge of the US healthcare insurance industry preferred but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Telephone Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
- Record Keeping
- Processing Information
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 3 openings