Enroll our clients who are US based health care providers, diagnostic laboratories and medical facilities as preferred providers in health care networks, This entails the following tasks:
- Gather required enrollment documents from new clients
- Assist in completing enrollment forms.
- Maintain accurate and current client information using spreadsheets and/or online databases.
- Respond to general inquires as the in-house knowledge source on client’s enrollment particulars.
- Identify and report issues to appropriate departments and management leadership.
- Build and improve working relationships with insurance company enrollment staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information by adhering to strict, established regulations
- Alert client of new regulations, expiring certificates, reapplications and deficiencies in enrollment requirements.
- Adept in both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Windows file navigation
- Detailed oriented
- Knowledge of the US healthcare insurance industry preferred but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Telephone Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
- Record Keeping
- Processing Information
About Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
We are fast growing US based healthcare BPO supporting medical groups, dental groups, diagnostic laboratories, urgent care centers and other ancillary health care providers. Join us now and become one of our leaders as we continue to grow.