- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Act as first business contact and official representative of the company.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or referring inquiries.
- Receive mails and packages in the front desk.
- Maintain pleasant appearance of the reception area.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction, and safety.
- Update hotel corporate contracts and rates.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to Admin Head.
- Perform all other duties and functions as may be assigned by the company from time to time
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of the MS Office.
- With pleasing personality.
- Willing to work in Intramuros, Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Creative Thinking
- Telephone Skills
- MS Office
- Clerical Skills
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Tourism Management
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Shipping and Logistics
- 1 opening
About Uniship Inc.
Uni-Ship Incorporated covers port operations in all the 7, 300 islands of the Philippines with 32 years of experience in the shipping and logistics industry. The company was established on March 10, 1986 right after the Philippine revolution. Finding opportunities amidst the political economic crisis, Uni-Ship started operations with charter vessels carrying forest wood products on a semi-liner basis from 1986 to 1995. The company provided service from Philippines, PNG, Malaysia to India, Europe and Australia. From 1990 to 2005, Dongnama Shipping appointed Uni-Ship as its general agent in the Philippines. While handling a container line, the company simultaneously represented breakbulk tramper principals worldwide. On 2005 up to the present, UNI-SHIP INCORPORATED is the Philippine Agent of Sinotrans Container Lines Limited and continuously cater breakbulk, tramper, chartering with the additional services of forwarding, logistics, custom brokering, warehousing, trucking and container depot. Thus, making the company a one-stop shop for total logistics need with the strength of domestic cargo distribution. VISION We envision to become the capital magnet of the Philippines as a shipping and logistics company to pave the way towards total economic and social inclusion of forgotten neighbors in the country MISSION To become the center of excellence in shipping and logistics driven by our desire to help end poverty and social of forgotten neighbors in our country