Credit Analyst | Bicol
- Pili, PhilippinesPili, Bicol Region, PhilippinesPiliBicol RegionPhilippines
- Full time
This job ensures that:
- the creditworthiness of customers is independently and effectively established as basis for approval of credit line requests by the authorized company’s officers;
- the credit lines extended to customers are managed in accordance with approved credit policies of the company; and
- the approved credit terms and conditions of the customer are strictly implemented and any deviations from it are duly approved by the authorized company’s officers.
- Analyzes and processes credit line applications of various customers. Regularly gathers relevant information about customers to facilitate the assessment of their sustained capacity to pay;
- Strictly implements approved credit limit and terms and controls, through Credit Analysis Report, sales orders of customers with documentary deficiencies and irregularities for approvals of authorized company’s officers.
- Monitors status of each account in terms of overdue, PDC collections and DSO and advises the sales group of credit solutions to improve performance.
- Reviews wordings of collateral documents and ensures that collateral documents are physically available and legally operative in order to enforce collection;
- Prepares and sends notice of compliance, collection/demand letters and notice of dishonor to delinquent customers and securely keeps copies of which for future reference;
- Manages settlement of non-performing or moving accounts; if becomes necessary, facilitates the filing of legal case(s) against delinquent customers and attends to all court proceedings;
- Performs task and other duties that maybe assigned by his/her immediate supervisor from time to time;
- Must be a graduate of any accounting related course
- 1-2 years experience in Credit is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.