We are looking for a bright and talented Project Manager to join our dynamic team here at LENA.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for taking the lead in ensuring the development team and product/project owners can conduct the engagement or deliver the project as scoped out with the client.
Tasks may include:
- Working with product/project owners and client stakeholders to scope out project requirements;
- Working with the development team of a project to ensure deliverables are met based on timelines and budget;
- Identifying project risks and coming up with recommended solutions to mitigate these;
- Identifying and bringing up rooms for improvement and scoping out growth opportunities of the developers with management;
- Delivering and presenting reports as needed; and
- Preparing project documentation and updates.
You will enjoy growth opportunities working alongside a team that encourages intellectual excitement and a startup working environment. You will have the opportunity to bring your skills to the next level and acquire new ones along the way.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management
- Expertise in the following project management styles/frameworks:
- Agile (particularly Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience in the use of project management software (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira, ClickUp)
Note: The salary range considers candidates with different levels of expertise. The salary will depend on the candidate's background and finalized scope of work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Project Management