Product Manager | ICT Learning Solutions | For Pooling
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
A. Product Management
- Maintain responsibility for tracking key metrics across a portfolio of IT Learning products and services
- Serve as an expert about the TNET Training Services, the product manager will assist salespeople in optimizing sales and market presence.
- Serve as an intermediary between TNET Sales team and Vendor Partners about the TNET Learning products, the product manager will assist salespeople in negotiating pricing, discounting, scheduling, etc. for partner-delivered offerings
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing service and sales costs; specifying volume; costing special and customized orders
B. Portfolio and Partner Management
- Manage the existing vendor partners and suppliers in terms of course delivery logistics, service fulfillment, billing and monitoring of service-level agreements
- Evaluate potential suppliers using developed and agreed criteria to support alignment and understanding of the expectations and requirements of engagement
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics
- Manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organizational strategic direction, changes and challenges
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal program delivery leaders to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs
- Liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary
- Manage the balance in vendor relationships to support the achievement of agreed commercial outcomes
C. Marketing Management
- Combines sales, marketing and product knowledge of IT Certification Courses to conduct market research, and design a marketing strategy, in order to promote a TrendsNet product
- Obtains product market information by working with the sales manager to develop product sales strategies
- 2-4 years of experience in the IT field - familiarity with Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL, Project Management and other certification programs is very advantageous
- 2-3 years professional experience in Procurement, Vendor Management or Supply Chain Management highly regarded
- Proven customer focus, interpersonal and communications skills to ensure consistent messages are communicated to internal customers / stakeholders, able to work well in a team environment and adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, advertising, business administration, or IT related course
- Demonstrable work experience in Category Management, Supply Chain, Vendor Management or Procurement, including all aspects of strategy sourcing development and execution.
- Demonstrated high level organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to apply lateral thinking to issues and develop new and innovative solutions to problems/target areas
- ability to create and analyze reports using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is expected individuals who have previous experience in marketing , communication, advertising, business administration, or IT-related industry
- Required to be a person of great resourcefulness and creativity, and market-sensing abilities.
- Should have the ability to communicate their ideas and insights effectively to a team of marketing specialists, salespeople and executive management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work environments
- Able to adapt a cross-functional teamwork, provide executive and customer presentations
- Enthusiastic about consumer and end-user experiences; has a passion for bringing innovative learning products to both local and global markets
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.