- Check updates on old and new rulings and issuance relative to work.
- Identify functions and business practices requiring compliance activities.
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate the compliance program and monitor its implementation.
- Revise the compliance program in response to the changing needs of the organization, laws, and governmental policies.
- Coordinate with other organizational functions to ensure that the whole staff is knowledgeable of and comply with applicable federal, state, and industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree holder with related courses such as Business Administration, Financial Management, Management, and Accounting.
- Proficient in computer - Word processing, spreadsheets, online databases, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Has good physical health condition, will be assigned mostly on field works.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Can handle multiple tasks and demands.
- Can establish priorities and more importantly work effectively in a deadline driven environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- TrendTracker Compliance Solution
- CRSTL Compliance Positioning System
- Auditing and Compliance
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 380 DSL Building, Del Monte Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
About Time Depot Inc.
Since timing-in in 2001, TIME DEPOT has made “your time” its priority by not wasting a single second in delivering the most technological and savviest watches to everyone. Undoubtedly the preferred timepiece hub in the Philippines today, TIME DEPOT is headlined by Baby-G, G-Shock, Sheen and Edifice timepieces by Casio and an elite line-up of sportsmen (and women)-preferred brands like Protrek, Nautica, K-Swiss, Marc Ecko and Suunto.
It is safe to say that everybody lives in a time-warp nowadays and moving from work to play has become the daily norm that is why TIME DEPOT has the perfect watch specifically suited for one’s hectic schedule. Gearing up for its 10th year, the store is adding a fresh roster of watch brands that showcases the premier Italian-made Haurex watches, the fashionable French brand Marie Claire, the leading fitness watch maker Solus and the topnotch sports timepieces maker Everlast.
It’s about time you got yourself that perfect watch so run over to any of TIME DEPOT stores across the archipelago or browse through our entire catalogue.