- Assists the management in the research, development, communication, maintaining and working with the operational units on the enforcement of IT security architecture, policies, procedures, solutions and standards.
- Responsible for working with key individuals throughout the organization to develop business cases for new security projects and in the risk assessment of existing and planned information systems.
- Performs information security audit for existing and deployment-pending servers and network devices.
- Attends project kick-offs with the software development teams, and provides input regarding information security compliance as needed.
- Participates in the development and implementation of appropriate and effective controls to mitigate identified threats and risks.
- Researches and tests new information security tools and controls.
- Conducts regular risk assessments and review of sufficiency and appropriateness of existing policies and procedures on information security.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for information security concerns related to software application development.
- Provides necessary inputs to the assessments conducted by Information Security Team.
- Conducts information security awareness programs for all employees.
- Participates in the systems development life cycle (SDLC) process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other related courses
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as ISO/IEC27001
- Preferably with experience with Cloud computing across virtualized environments and Agile software development or other best in class development practices
- At least 3 years of relevant and related experience in Information Security
- Candidate with IT-related certification (e.g. CISSP, CDP, CISA, etc.) is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
About ThinkBIT Solutions
ThinkBIT Solutions is a premiere software firm providing development and design services for web and mobile platforms. Our services include mobile app development, web apps, mobile games, branding, design, and digital marketing. We assure the quality delivery of our services through our in-house team of highly dedicated developers, designers, artists, and QA engineers. Our international list of clientele spans across different industries such as events, entertainment, sports, finance, health, advertising, and real-estate, and more. We make the experience of working with us enjoyable by going beyond expectations to ensure lasting partnerships with our clients. We make ideas happen.