Construction Safety Officer | Iloilo
Thermovar Pipes Sales and Service
- Iloilo City, PhilippinesJ and B Building, Mabini St. Iloilo City, Iloilo (LANDMARK: Beside RJR enterprises and in front of Buildomax), Iloilo City, Western Visayas, PhilippinesIloilo CityWestern VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 9,490.00 - PHP 12,000.00 / monthPHP9490120009490MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Responsible for the implementation of health and safety programs in the project sites and office premises, as well as to ensure that all workers adhere to safety policies and practices.
- Inspects workplaces and workplace equipment to ensure they meet safety regulations and identifies hazards and risks,
- Monitors and assesses hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Responsible for the proper use of personal protective equipment (such as hearing protection, dust masks, safety glasses, footwear and safety helmets), in workplaces according to regulations.
- Assists in the preparation of various reports, documents and forms.
- Must be at least college level
- Must have at least forty (40) hours of Safety Training Certificate (COSH Certification)
- Must have a First Aid Certificate but not required
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Preferably knowledgeable of the interface between labor and management at the workplace
- Will be assigned within Iloilo area.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Site Address:
- Don Donato Pison Avenue, San Rafael, Mandurriao Iloilo City, Iloilo (LANDMARK: near Seda Hotel)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- J and B Building, Mabini St. Iloilo City, Iloilo (LANDMARK: Beside RJR enterprises and in front of Buildomax)
- 2 openings
About Thermovar Pipes Sales and Service
Thermovar started operations in 2007 promoting thermoplastic (PPR and HDPE) pipes as alternative “green” piping materials that are cost efficient and long lasting. Thermovar leverages its technical roots to strengthen its core advantage -- engineering know-how in pipe sizing, layout and optimization, and fusion methodologies. Thermovar has four primary divisions: PPR Pipes for Hot and Cold Water, Hydrovar PE Pipes for Pressurized and Chilled Water, Exodura HDPE Pipes for Drainage and Sanitary, and Wavin HDPE Pipes for Waste, Soil and Vent. Thermovar continuous to deliver outstanding products as well as technical support to landmark projects in the Philippines, such as Rockwell's The Grove, Hamilo Coast, Ayala's UP North Science, Ayala's Meranti, and more. Thermovar also conducts training for site engineers and workers, sharing standards and methodologies to the industry.