The Site Planner is responsible for scheduling, planning, monitoring, and controlling of manpower, machine, and material for each project to meet project schedule and consolidating as well from all projects.
- Prepares Project Master Schedule including resource and equipment allocation based on project contract requirements.
- Develops a well-defined and properly sequenced work activities together with the Project Manager.
- Facilitates weekly manpower allocation based on priority, workload, and skill sets.
- Initiates and facilitates the development of the project schedule through close coordination with all the parties involved (Project Manager and Project Engineer in Design, Service, Supply and other department counterparts).
- Updates project schedule (Plan vs Actual) periodically and backs narrative reports and presentations with technical data (Project Summary, Progress Measurement involving Variance and S-Curves for Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the project).
- Properly documents possible and immediate concerns raised by the Project Manager and reports them to the Project Director to provide proper action plans.
- Assists the various project stakeholders, and in particular the Project Director.
- Understands the status of the ongoing projects from a time and cost perspective.
- Facilitates the monitoring of pending commitments and constraints regarding work schedule of all the projects on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor's / College degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or any related course.
- At least 1 year of work experience in project planning and two (2) years in project construction management.
- Preferably with a certification of Six Sigma.
- Preferably knowledgeable in scheduling activities and tools.
- With work experience in vertical and horizontal projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and human resources management skills.
- Assertive and excellent team player.
- Ability to organize and analyze multiple data sources and events into a cohesive result through the utilization of various analytical tools.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance