- Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers.
- Selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies.
- Preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
- Candidate must posses at least a Vocational/Short Course/Certificate or Bachelors Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management, Food & Beverage Services or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Will be assigned in NCR or San Fernando, Pampanga
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 287 Katipunan Ave, Quezon City, 1108 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 10 openings
About The Cravings Group
Cravings Food Services, Inc. (CFSI) is the company that owns and operates the chain of Cravings bakeshop and restaurants. Cravings started as a small bakeshop in 1988. From its humble beginning, the company has grown to 38 outlets throughout Metro Manila. Under CFSI are restaurant brands Cravings, C2 Classic Cuisine which serves Filipino dishes, The Coffee Beanery (TCB) retail coffee outlets, Lombardi’s Authentic Italian, Casa Roces a Filipino Spanish destination restaurant and the recently opened Epicurious delicatessen and Wicked, Cravings’ dessert shop. Aside from these, the company is also the food and beverage operator of four hotels in the country—Fraser Place Serviced Residences, Hotel Celeste, Summit Ridge Hotel Tagaytay and Summit Circle Cebu. After 28 years of operations, Cravings has earned a reputation of excellence for its numerous products and services as evidenced by several awards it was bestowed upon by different organizations. The Cravings Group (TCG) received the ISO 14001:2004+Cor.1:2009 certification by TUV Rheinland last May 2013 for its green practices and sustainable operations. So far, the Cravings Group is the only company of its kind in the Philippines which enjoys this distinct recognition. The Cravings Group sustains its business operations in synergy with its sister brands, Center for Culinary Arts, Manila (CCA) and the Asian School of Hospitality Arts (ASHA) by providing education and employment. The value of giving back is ingrained into the culture of TCG, where through the Culinary Education Foundation (CEF), the company provides scholarship for culinary education to the out-of-school youth, the women sector of the society and people with disability. Most recently, in 2014, TCG was recognized by an international award giving body, the Sustainable Business Awards (SBA). This accolade solidifies TCG’s status as a leader in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the community.