The Veranda Snack Bar Corporation (TVSBC) - Owner and Operator (Relik Restaurant and Bar / Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room / Alta by Relik)
- Makati, Philippines3908 Quingua St, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 12,000.00 - PHP 14,000.00 / monthPHP120001400012000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Restaurant Receptionist will be in charge of :
- Accepting customers in the restaurant.
- Attending to customers inquiries.
- Customer Relations.
- With a Bachelor's degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism, and Marketing.
- At least one year experience as a restaurant staff or host / hostess
- Outgoing, conversationalist, and energetic.
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Point of Sale Terminal
- Customer Service
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
About The Veranda Snack Bar Corporation (TVSBC) - Owner and Operator (Relik Restaurant and Bar / Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room / Alta by Relik)
The Veranda Snackbar Corporation serves as the operator for Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room, Relik Restaurant and Bar and Alta By Relik. As operator, it handles Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, and Finance for the said outlets: The company is strengthened by a people-focused belief that provides a friendly and professional work environment with the promise of growth and development. Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room is an Asian Fusion restaurant that playfully explores the interplay between modern and asian cuisine. The company prides itself on being the pioneer of it’s one-of-a-kind concept in the Philippines. Integrating a playfully asian-inspired restaurant with its own liquor store access amplifies the need to Toast to something good. Toast Asian Kitchen and Tasting Room aims to be the top of mind restaurant in high potential communities where family and friends can TOAST to good bites and good vibes. Toast is focused on delivering high-quality dishes intertwined with excellent customer service and an exuberant ambiance. Relik Restaurant and Bar is a homegrown concept founded in 2011. The restaurant’s name - RELIK - is a play on the word “Relic” which means “an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.” It offers comfort food that brings our customers home. It’s ambiance exemplifies coziness and the feel of a home away from home vibe. The company aims to become the top of mind and go to restaurant and bar in every business district for comfort food, entertainment, and exceptional service.