- Manages compliance of the company and its clients on all tax and accounting standards by verifying accuracy of payment and tax returns;
- Monitors, reviews, and conducts analysis on tax planning opportunites and strategies, tax risks, and other tax issues;
- Assists in complying with annual audit requirements, filing with the corresponding government agencies and coordination with external auditors of both the company and the clients;
- Provide guidance to the Finance and Accounting Team in improving existing procedures and systems that will ensure high-quality customer service;
- Prepares Financial, Accounting, and Audit reports as may be required;
- Verifies accuracy of computerized and manual accounting, as well as record keeping systems.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant;
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in an Audit/Accounting firm or similar industries;
- Experience or knowledge in PEZA registration is preferred but not required;
- Has comprehensive knowledge and exposure to taxation, general accounting, and audit practices, principles, and procedures.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Paid Holidays
- Judgement and Decision Making
- General Accounting
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Bldg., HV Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc.
ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc. is a growing consulting company established for the purpose of supporting Japanese companies operating within the Philippines from their start-up to ensure that their human resources management is well organized and compliant to existing Philippine laws. Our Vision is to be the top-of-mind Human Resource Management service provider to Japanese companies in the Philippines. Our Mission is to provide our Japanese clients high-caliber Human Resource Management services and support.