Tax and Accounting Officer
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., HV Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Manages compliance of the company and its clients on all tax and accounting standards by verifying accuracy of payment and tax returns;
- Monitors, reviews, and conducts analysis on tax planning opportunites and strategies, tax risks, and other tax issues;
- Assists in complying with annual audit requirements, filing with the corresponding government agencies and coordination with external auditors of both the company and the clients;
- Provide guidance to the Finance and Accounting Team in improving existing procedures and systems that will ensure high-quality customer service;
- Prepares Financial, Accounting, and Audit reports as may be required;
- Verifies accuracy of computerized and manual accounting, as well as record keeping systems.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant;
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in an Audit/Accounting firm or similar industries;
- Experience or knowledge in PEZA registration is preferred but not required;
- Has comprehensive knowledge and exposure to taxation, general accounting, and audit practices, principles, and procedures.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.