- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0016,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Assist in end-to-end recruitment activities of the company.
- Be in charge of other responsibilites related to other facets of HR such as Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, Organization Development, and Training.
- Perform other related tasks assigned.
- Graduate of Human Resource Management, BS Psychology, or other Social/Behavioral Science courses.
- Preferably has at least 6 months of professional experience in HR.
- Has above average verbal and written communication skills and great people skills.
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel.
- Organized and systematic in person and at work, high degree of accuracy/ attention to details.
- Can work under pressure, flexible, responsible, trustworthy, and self-motivated.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Labor Relations
- Law and Government
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Social Sciences
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.