Game Walkthrough Writer | Project Contract
- Pasig, PhilippinesTao Corporate Center, 13 Jose C.Cruz , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.00MONTH
The technical writer designs, publishes, and maintains numerous forms of technical documentation for internal and external use. External documentation includes player instructions, troubleshooting tips, and open source developer manuals.
As systems are modified, the writer also updates documentation to consistently reflect new information. Most important to this task is constant communication with in-house engineers and programmers, as well as judicious research.
- Computer Engineering or Mass Communication
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and a talent for translating complex technical information into easily understood instruction.
- Understanding of proper grammar is required.
- A degree in English with a concentration in technical
- Proficient in game design, communications, and computer science with proven technical writing ability.
- Proficient in the use of common word processing software and page layout applications.
- Can work in Ortigas, Pasig City
- Have fast Internet at home
Perks and Benefits
- 3 Months project contract
- Start 16,000 / month (* incleasing salary after 3month evaluation)
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Creative Writing
- Knowledge of Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation
- With at least 2 years working experience in gaming industry
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 13 Jose C.Cruz, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.