Occupational Health Nurse
- Quezon City, Philippines77 Sct. Reyes Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides prompt and adequate first-aid or emergency treatments in case of injury and/or sickness and, when necessary, bring employees to the nearby hospital;
- Dispense medicines to employees & ensures proper administration;
- Provides monthly report on medicines dispensed to the Sales and Operations Director;
- Give recommendations of medicines and medical supplies to be purchased for replenishment;
- Prepares Purchase Requisition Form for procurement of medicines and medical supplies for the approval of the Sales and Operations Director;
- Maintain health records of the employees and monitor those with known and established medical conditions through regular check-up and counseling at least once (1) a month;
- Coordinates with Stradcom Corporation Nurse for the preparation of endorsement letters for pre-employment requirements of newly hired employees, reimbursement of pre-employment examination fees, and on matters relating to the health care provider of employees;
- Respond to inquiries of newly hired employees regarding their pre-employment medical exam;
- Provides necessary support in the conduct of employee Annual Physical Examination (APE) and respond to inquiries of employees regarding the APE;
- Provides guidance to employees who will avail of Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) benefits and ensures timely issuance of HMO cards to newly enrolled employees; and
- Ensures awareness of HMO benefits and respond to the inquiries of employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- License required: Registered Nurse
- Certification Required: Basic Life Support
- Certification in First Aid
- Preferably with Certification in Basic Occupational Safety and Health training
- Must have at least one (1) year experience as a Nurse or any job title with similar functions
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Crossroads 77, Sct. Reyes Street, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.