As the Demand Forecast & Inventory Manager, you will directly impact the trajectory of our business. You will play a pivotal role in the smooth running of the product side of our Operations function while ensuring partner and client delight as a result of the timeous supply of all our products where and when they are needed.
- Master data: ABCL, FG Hierarchy, and MS
- Owns Consensus Meeting/Process, Accountability for Total Company Consensus
- Root Cause analysis to drive improvement for FCST Accuracy/Bias
- Business trend analysis for ongoing and new launch
- Owns Sell IN Demand (weekly/monthly)
- Key Liaison for retailers on Open to Buy
- Owns Launch dimensioning (in partnership w/ Sales and Marketing)
- Add/Delete List Management for Catalogue by retailer
- Understand the retailer’s stock policy
- Month End Carryover process
- Own total inventory on Saleable, WIPs, POSM
- Manage the 3PL assembling
- Own S&OP (OTB) Review Meeting
- Stock Policy
- Monthly and year end inventory report
- Drive approvals of Regulations and Transportation approvals via plan validation
- Low Days Analytics and Recovery
- E&O, Expiration Risks for Visibility and Reduction Plan
- A minimum of 5 years in demand forecasting and inventory management.
- At least 2 years in a management position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of forecasting tools and inventory management systems.
- Strong proficiency in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proven knack for interdepartmental communication and collaboration.
- Ability to flex both creative and analytical muscles, applying out-of-the-box thinking to strategic problem-solving.
- A collaborative mindset and openness to feedback. You appreciate that great work is a product of collective effort and are comfortable expressing your ideas and changing your mind when presented with compelling perspectives.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous start-up environment.
- Ideally, candidates will possess an in-depth understanding of the beauty and wellness industry and its market trends.
- A degree in Supply Chain Management, or a related field is required; a Master's degree would be a bonus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home