- Prepares maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems.
- Prepares maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information.
- Monitoring expenditures.
- Identifying variances.
- Implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments.
- Identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program.
- Operating and testing systems and equipment.
- Restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results.
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Inspects and maintains building systems (ventilation and aircon).
- Prepares maintenance budget and ensures compliance.
- Ensures all stores and equipment are in good condition.
- Prepares weekly maintenance schedule.
- BA / BS degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum work experience of 2 years Supervisory and 5 years solid Repair and Maintenance experience with QSRs.
- Extensive knowledge of sanitary, plumbing, equipment, and mechanical system (ventilation and aircon).
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Project management skills
- Above average problem-solving, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Keen eye for details.
- Has delivered substantial savings to the company either through efficiencies, buying strategies, negotiations, or better planning.
- Highly motivated, team player, and self-starter.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5/F RFM Corporation, Center Pioneer cor. Sheridan Street, Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, 1550, Philippines
- 1 opening
About The Standard Group
We are a contemporary lifestyle brand whose purpose lies in creating meaningful experiences through distinct single-dish concepts, paired with unparalleled hospitality. Our ambition as world-class operators is to constantly be at the forefront of creating innovative processes and systems, while seeing that each member of our team reaches their full potential. With years of experience in the food and beverage industry under his belt as Managing Director and CEO of Unilever RFM Ice Cream, Inc. (Selecta), John Marie Concepcion’s decision to enter the restaurant world was inevitable. Hence, The Standard Group came to be. In 2011, Yabu: House of Katsu was introduced as our first venture, located in a pocket of a space in a busy mall. An all-original concept, it was the first of its kind to introduce authentic Japanese katsu in a casual environment. With all the right elements in place, Yabu became an undoubted success—a fact that still holds true, more than five years since it opened. A few years following its emergence, we partnered with globally recognized ramen brand Ippudo in 2014. The Standard Group eventually grew to become Ippudo’s best operator, globally. At that point, we had a total of 15 shops. By then, introducing a new brand into the market was in order. So in December of 2016, New York City’s prime barbeque brand, Mighty Quinn’s, opened its doors. In the last half decade, The Standard Group has gone from being a hopeful group with an earnest 100 square-meter space, to a key player in the local dining scene, with three brands and closing in on 20 shops around the city (and counting). THE STANDARD GROUP PHILOSOPHY Authenticity and experience are key. We strive to deliver dining experiences that are truly authentic. We thoroughly research every detail, from the way the restaurants are designed, down to the flavors of each dish. Diners are at the heart of the matter. Everything that happens in our restaurants has the end goal of delighting every guest. By creating exceptional experiences through each brand, we ensure that every encounter with each diner is a delicacy in itself. Constant innovation drives us. Complacency is one of our worst enemies. As we constantly anticipate the needs of our guests, we continually aim to outdo ourselves. We are about reinventing the wheel and shifting the status quo. We are forward looking. The success of our brands is due, in large part, to the determination and dedication possessed by every member of our team. Because of this, we foster an environment which allows each Standard Group employee to thrive and reach their utmost potential. Attention to detail is of utmost importance. The specific characteristics that define our brands are best embodied in their retail design and merchandise. The connection we make with our customers, from the onset, is not only through our food, but through creating an atmosphere for them. Because of this, we remain passionate about design, from collaborating with local designers, to working with the country’s leading architects.