- Reviews clinical statements and assign standard codes.
- Manages detailed, specifically-coded information.
- Reads and analyzes patient records.
- Conducts audits and codes reviews to ensure all documentation is accurate and precise.
- Collaborates with billing department to ensure all bills are satisfied in a timely manner.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and information security.
- Bachelor's/College Degree , Nursing, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, or equivalent.
- Working experience is an advantage.
- High attention to details.
- High level of customer service.
- Excellence in typing skills is required.
- BS Nursing
- BS Pharmacy
- BS Medical Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 10 openings
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!