- Gives first aid treatments and proper medications to employees as needed.
- Observes and records the symptoms and condition of a patient.
- Maintains medical and other related records of all employees.
- Examines and makes sure that the sick employees submit fit certificate.
- Goes through diagnostic test results and medical certificates to determine results.
- Monitors the stock inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies from time to time.
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management or the company doctor.
- Graduate of BS Nursing.
- Preferably with Professional License.
- Willing to be assigned in Paco, Manila
- Amenable to accept a night shift schedule
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- BS Nursing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!