- Achieve competence on the products and features, system functionalities, company policies and procedures, and excellent customer service orientation, pertinent to the products and services of the credit card company, the bank, and other client-organizations.
- Ensure that call center service standards and/or performance metrics are consistently met, if not exceeded.
- Handle and manage calls, as well as other correspondences and other technical services from clients regarding inquiries and concerns on products, services, and other related matters based on established guidelines and performance standards.
- Educate clients of correct procedures regarding bank’s products and services.
- Handle system maintenance to facilitate clients’ requests and concerns.
- Provide feedback to clients regarding progress of an inquiry when an issue cannot be resolved immediately.
- Refer or escalate calls in a prompt and professional manner when appropriate.
- Coordinate with other business units to ensure immediate and timely feedback to clients.
- Keep informed of the introduction of new systems, policies and procedures, and new product features.
- Facilitate preparation of Unit’s MIS by tracking the nature of clients’ concerns received within the day using specified work codes, reporting system irregularities, etc.
- Support other team when required, taking advice, sharing knowledge and feedback from others, and take on additional responsibilities (such as mentoring new staff) to improve team performance.
- Continually identify and suggest improvements to customer service.
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL
- Preferably a Bachelor’s or College degree.
- Experience in dealing with external customers who have varying requirements an advantage.
- Proficient in navigating different websites and software applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work overtime, on shifting schedules, weekends, and holidays.
- Oral and written communication.
- Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Listen and clearly present information:
- Make self available and clearly encourage others to initiate communication. Listen actively and objectively without interrupting.
- Check own understanding of others’ communication (e.g. repeats or paraphrases, asks additional questions).
- Present appropriate information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
- Building customer loyalty.
- Effectively meeting customer needs.
- Building productive customer relationships.
- Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment.
- Adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Quality orientation (attention to detail).
- Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small.
- Showing concern for all aspects of the job.
- Accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Being watchful over a period of time.
- Able to start as soon as possible.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!