Staff Alliance, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines6789 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1206 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers.
- Prepare and analyze budgets.
- Perform general bookkeeping.
- Be responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or its equivalent.
- At least one year tax and accounting exposure.
- Preferably with work experience using SAP and Bank Reconciliation.
- Willing to be assigned in Clark Pampanga.
**Interview may be conducted through phone.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!