- Process the SSS, Pag-ibig, and Philhealth remittances of around 5,000 employees.
- Process BIR forms and benefits related to tax.
- Be in charge with the application of TIN and Philhealth of newly hired staff.
- Perform visits to government offices for important documents and forms.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or any equivalent course.
- With the following qualities:
- Has initiative
- Fast Learner
- Willing to accept a salary offer of PHP13,000-PHP15,000.
- Willing to start ASAP.
- This position is full-time and probationary
- Please review the job description below as this is a vital part of the interview
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4F Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!