- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees asneeded
- Monitor and record the patient's condition
- Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital
- Maintain all employees medical and other similar records
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit "fit to work" certificate
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates
- Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees
- Generate medical reimbursement report every month
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe assign from time to time
- Candidate must possess PRC license and must have work experience as a company or clinic nurse
- Willing to render long hours of work
- Willing to be assigned in Makati or Manila
About Staff Alliance, Inc.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!