The basic duty and responsibility of the position is to contribute to the delivery of Quality Patient Care and Safely consistent with SLMC Vision, Mission and Values, and the organization’s strategic objectives.
To assist the Nurse Managers/Staff Nurses in transcribing Doctor’s Orders and maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of the unit. Works closely with the Administrative Officer in maintaining the floor stocks of the units and completeness of room amenities. Ensures that all open chart are properly arranged with complete headings and only official documents are incorporated
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Documentation within the scope of responsibilities.
- Maintenance of files and records with strict confidentiality.
- Receptionist functions.
- Maintenance of adequate unit supplies – office and housekeeping supplies.
- Coordination with other departments.
- Solution of minor problems as covered by the set policies.
- Official records and billings and charts of patients
- Cleanliness of the computer and Nurses station.
- All pertinent documents of the unit (administrative files, charts of in and discharged patients and old files).
- Stationery and housekeeping supplies.
- BS Nursing Graduate but Unlicensed or any Medical Related Course Graduate but preferably with Working Experience in Administrative function.
- Working Experience/s as Ward Clerk, Administrative Assistant, or any Clerical Works in the hospital or healthcare field.
- must be Excellent in Computer or Technical Skills.
- Customer Service oriented.