- Assists patients and their relatives for their needs and requests
- Assists Doctors and Nurses in the nursing units
- Changes patient's bed linens
- Transports Medical Supplies and Medicines from Pharmacy to Nursing Unit.
- BS Nursing Graduate but Unlicensed.
- BS Nursing Undergraduate or any Medical Related Course Undergraduate ( of at least 3rd year level).
- Finished Vocational Caregiving Course or any Nursing Assistant Vocational Course.
- Preferably with working experience/s as a Nursing Assistant or Caregiver.
- Willing to work in shifting schedule.
- Flexible and Hardworking.
- Good Customer Service Skills.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 10 openings
About St. Luke's Medical Center
The foremost and the most admired hospital in the Philippines, St. Luke's Medical Center (SLMC) has provided high-quality healthcare for over a century. It was founded in 1903 with a mission to provide outstanding out-patient care. Today it is the foremost and most admired hospital in the Philippines and an acknowledged leader in Asia. St. Luke's delivers on its mission of healing by gathering under one roof the finest medical expertise, the most sophisticated medical technology and facilities, and a deep-rooted culture of compassion. It supports this mission with research and continuing education for those who serve. The total dedication to quality and caring of the St. Luke's family is what distinguishes the hospital as a center of healthcare excellence in Asia. These centers of excellence bring to the Philippines the latest medical advances and treatment modalities. Over 1,700 hospital-affiliated medical consultants see out-patients in more than 450 private clinics. SLMC is the undisputed leader in virtually all medical specialties, including cardiovascular medicine, neurology and neurosurgery, cancer, ophthalmology, and digestive and liver diseases. It is the first choice of medical and health-related practitioners and patients for executive check-ups. SLMC receives patients from around Asia, Micronesia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States. With its rich legacy of excellence and a second new and modern facility at the Fort Bonifacio Global City, SLMC is in a position to realize a bolder vision of the institution as one of the top five hospitals in Asia by 2010.