- Conducting pulmonary function tests; assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
- Administering inhalants; operating mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators.
- Performing bronchopulmonary drainage; assisting with breathing exercises; monitoring physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gasses, and blood chemistry changes; directing treatments given by aides, technicians, and assistants.
- A graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in Respiratory Therapy.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented individual.
- With good oral and written communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work on shifting hours.
About St. Luke's Medical Center
The foremost and the most admired hospital in the Philippines, St. Luke's Medical Center (SLMC) has provided high-quality healthcare for over a century. It was founded in 1903 with a mission to provide outstanding out-patient care. Today it is the foremost and most admired hospital in the Philippines and an acknowledged leader in Asia. St. Luke's delivers on its mission of healing by gathering under one roof the finest medical expertise, the most sophisticated medical technology and facilities, and a deep-rooted culture of compassion. It supports this mission with research and continuing education for those who serve. The total dedication to quality and caring of the St. Luke's family is what distinguishes the hospital as a center of healthcare excellence in Asia. These centers of excellence bring to the Philippines the latest medical advances and treatment modalities. Over 1,700 hospital-affiliated medical consultants see out-patients in more than 450 private clinics. SLMC is the undisputed leader in virtually all medical specialties, including cardiovascular medicine, neurology and neurosurgery, cancer, ophthalmology, and digestive and liver diseases. It is the first choice of medical and health-related practitioners and patients for executive check-ups. SLMC receives patients from around Asia, Micronesia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States. With its rich legacy of excellence and a second new and modern facility at the Fort Bonifacio Global City, SLMC is in a position to realize a bolder vision of the institution as one of the top five hospitals in Asia by 2010.