- Provide immediate support for production in case of equipment downtime.
- Responsible for the execution and completion of all maintenance service scheduled and assigned.
- To update and maintain the maintenance document system.
- Generate/participate in the generation of Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities to be assigned to operators and provide training for its execution.
- Supervision of Operator execution of AM and provide technical support when needed.
- Generate/participate in the generation of Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures.
- Maintain complete documentation to comply with the standards.
- Maintain technical documents of equipment assigned.
- Monitoring of spare parts of assigned equipment.
- Report to immediate superior all issues relating to production equipments.
- Optimization of production equipment for an improved and uninterrupted operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of related work experience gained in a Manufacturing or Electronics firm
- Professional Knowledge of the ff:
- Electronic circuits
- Basic electricity
- Familiar with QMS & EMS
- Microsoft Office, CAD software
- Must be a valid passport holder
- Must be willing to work in FPIP, Tanauan City, Batangas.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Lot 30 A, Phase 1B, Road Lot 8, FPIP Barangay Ulango, Tanauan, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Sonion Philippines inc.
Sonion is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of microacoustic and micromechanical technologies and solutions for use in hearing instruments and in-ear earphones.
Sonion's comprehensive product range supplies all types of hearing instruments in addition to high-end earphones and headsets.
Sonion combines cutting edge acoustic competencies with a proactive customer-oriented approach and a master track record in high-volume production to deliver superior value to our customers. Sonion's products have been designed to meet the toughest quality requirements in every type of hearing instrument and other advanced acoustics devices.
Our customers include a broad selection of hearing instrument manufacturers and in-ear earphone manufacturers. Sonion is headquartered in Denmark and has facilities in Poland, Netherlands, USA, Vietnam, Philippines and China. Our components are produced at our two factories in Vietnam and Philippines. Sonion is certified according to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 13485 standards.