- Assembling and/or testing products according to work instructions
- Updating production data on system/job cards.
- Achieving requested production quantity, quality, and timely delivery.
- Identifying non-conformities and reporting to superiors.
- Performing machine maintenance following AM principles
- Adjusting / regulating machines (if being trained and authorized)
- Teaching other operators (if being trained and authorized)
- Other tasks required by direct supervisor
- Comply with SBS (Sonion Business System) which consists of and not limited to all policies, regulations, and requirements of QMS–ISO 9001, EMS-ISO 14001, employee handbook, code of conducts, work rules, SHE, IT, Confidentiality, etc
- Female (at least 5’1”)
- Must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or equivalent
- With experience in Soldering, Microscope Usage, Quality Inspection, and Material Handling gained in an electronics company
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Lot 30 A Phase 1 B Road Lot 8 FPIP Brgy. Ulango Tanauan City Batangas
- 100 openings
About Sonion Philippines inc.
Sonion is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of microacoustic and micromechanical technologies and solutions for use in hearing instruments and in-ear earphones.
Sonion's comprehensive product range supplies all types of hearing instruments in addition to high-end earphones and headsets.
Sonion combines cutting edge acoustic competencies with a proactive customer-oriented approach and a master track record in high-volume production to deliver superior value to our customers. Sonion's products have been designed to meet the toughest quality requirements in every type of hearing instrument and other advanced acoustics devices.
Our customers include a broad selection of hearing instrument manufacturers and in-ear earphone manufacturers. Sonion is headquartered in Denmark and has facilities in Poland, Netherlands, USA, Vietnam, Philippines and China. Our components are produced at our two factories in Vietnam and Philippines. Sonion is certified according to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 13485 standards.