- Prepare daily lunch requirements for 20-30 people.
- Manage weekly menu and budget.
- Manage support staff.
- Do catering for occassional company events.
- Prepare creative, varied, and nutritious meals.
- Graduate of recognized college or vocational culinary program.
- Work experience in hotel/restaurant kitchen preparing international and local cuisine.
- Supervisor/management experience.
- Experienced in developing menus and managing budgets.
- Honest, trust-worthy and mature.
About Solenergy Systems, Inc.
Leading renewable energy solutions provider. Solenergy Systems, Inc. was formed by a group of like minded individuals with the desire to provide a viable and sustainable power alternative to the Filipino people. Solenergy Systems is revolutionizing the Renewable Energy industry in the Philippines. We create energy solutions across the nation and aim to sustain a brighter future through building dependable, affordable, and world-class solar-powered systems. For too long the country has been hindered by expensive and low quality power supply, but now, through the concept of distributed generation, individuals and industry alike can relieve this burden with a custom engineered solar power solution from Solenergy. With a core group of highly experienced individuals possessing graduate degrees in Architecture, Engineering and Business Administration, Solenergy aims to work with businesses that are fully committed to sourcing power that's not only clean and efficient, but most importantly reliable.