IT Manager - Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Pasay, PhilippinesBuilding F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Good information is at the heart of SM Retail, Inc.'s success - enabling us to manage performance, operate effectively and make sure that the decisions taken are the right ones. To meet this need, Information Technology System group has created a dedicated Business Intelligence Data Warehouse team to support the business, with a critical mass of expertise and specialist, in order to convert data into information that becomes a source of competitive advantage.
The Department Manager will directly report to the Assistant Vice President/Senior IT Manager in the ITS-BIDW department. He/she will be a key member of a team delivering BI solutions to the business to support reporting and analytics.
About the role:
Department Manager will predominantly be involved in architecting and designing data warehouse solutions. Will be a primary contributor in business requirement gathering, designing, developing, testing and deploying key data warehouses, data marts and reports.
Job Location: Corporate Office – Pasay City
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Defines and plans the project
- Creates a schedule
- Coordinates the team activities
- Architect and design Data Warehouse infrastructure and solutions
- Develop technical specifications and design documents
- Develop, enhance, and integrate Data Warehouses/Data Marts and Business Intelligence Solutions
- Test Data Warehouses/Data Marts
- Communicates with sponsor, IT management
- Makes improvement recommendations
- Produces or ensures the production of project deliverables
- Strong understanding of metadata structures including experience working with metadata scheme and structure, metadata syntax, schema and data warehousing
- Experienced in data warehousing
- Expert in data analysis
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Experienced in using the following tools: UNIX, ETL, TALEND STUDIO, TABLEAU
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in any discipline
- 6 years’ experience in the same capacity
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Be a part of the Leader in the retail industry
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Data Analysis
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.