Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Posts accurate SKMTI Financial Statement.
- Collects timely Accounts Receivable (A/R).
- Controls, monitors and disburses timely Accounts Payable (A/P).
- Analyzes SKMTI budget and profit/loss performance.
- Collaborates with other department managers to support overall department goals and objective.
- Ensures that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Assists in determining the company's proper capital structure.
- Collaborates with other Department for the preparation of the company's budget.
- Reports to leadership team on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Assists the management group in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Engages in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Interprets the company's financial results to the management group and recommend improvement.
- Participates in target costing activities to create products/services that meet predetermined price goals.
- Manages the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Creates additional analyses and reports as requested by the management group.
- Monitors, analyzes, and advises department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensures the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Works with a corporate tax company to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Manages the general ledger groups to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Supports all department managers with the development of performance plans.
- Supports the company with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or its equivalent. Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Required skill(s): Good in problem solving and decision making. Resulted oriented with exceptionally strong leadership skills. Must possess analytical skills. Proficient in oral and written communication.
- At least 3-5 years managerial experience in accounting and finance, integral logistic service provider.
- Other Qualifications: Good in problem-solving and decision making. Resulted oriented with exceptionally strong leadership skills. Must possess analytical skills. Proficient in oral and written communication.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 3 openings
About Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation
SIYCHA GROUP OF COMPANIES is a group of companies which is owned and operated by Siy Cha Family, originated at Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat. It is composed of different business units namely: Siy Cha Hardware Corporation, Sultan Kudarat Milling & Trading Inc., Millenium Distribution Systems, Inc., Central Universal Corporation and Motorcycle Financing: Gentrade International Philippines, Inc., Metrocycle World Corporation (Transcycle and Powercycle) and Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation.