ShopeePayLater - Collection Vendor Management
- Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaJalan Mega Kuningan Barat 3, Kuningan Timur Kel., Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta SelatanDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Maintain good communication with Collection vendor, both existing and new potential vendor.
- As a single contact point if vendor need support from company or want to verify something.
- Coordinate with internal parties to prepare legal agreement with new vendor.
- Monitoring Collection Vendor Performance to ensure their achieve target from management, including, but not limited to weekly business review with each vendor to discuss their performance and future plan.
- Follow up Quality Checking results with vendor to ensure they maintain good quality in their collection process.
- Find and connect with new vendors (both desk and field collection) as our company grows in the future
- Ensure vendor company with company rules, as well from regulator [ex. Collection Certification]
- Review vendor agreement, collection process, incentive scheme regularly to ensure the effectiveness of Collection Vendors.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position in Collection Vendor Management / Agencies Management / Collection Third Party Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Power Point
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Mindset with Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent time management and able to working independently as well on the team.
- Have APPI/AFPI Certification will be value-added
- Fluent in English will be value-added
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sopo del Tower, Jalan Mega Kuningan Barat 3, Jakarta Selatan 12950, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.