Shopee Vietnam Global Leaders Program 2019
- Quan Mot, Vietnam17th Floor Saigon Centre 2, 67 Le Loi, Dist. 1, Quan Mot, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamQuan MotHo Chi Minh CityVietnam
- Full time
The Global Leaders Program is a 2-year management trainee program consisting of four 6-month local and overseas rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious young talents in Vietnam. You will be given the responsibility to drive Shopee’s most impactful projects and the opportunity to work with different teams in Vietnam and Singapore. This will give you an eye-opening experience and regional exposure at the same time. You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
Throughout the program, you will also be guided under the direct mentorship of the senior management team. At the end of the program, you would have experienced a significant amount of professional and personal growth which will fast-track your career in the eCommerce industry.
Be a part of our fast-growing team and contribute to our tremendous growth in Vietnam. Join our dynamic and exciting team to have the chance for you to lead and make a real impact!
What is in store for you?
- Very competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work on most impactful projects
- Rotation to local and overseas functions
- Mentorship under senior management
- Professional and personal growth
- Accelerated career progression
Possible rotations include:
- Business Development
- Human Resource
Our selection process:
- Round 1 – Written Assessments, Group Discussion and Interview with HR
Once applicants are shortlisted, applicants will be invited to take assessments, followed by a leaderless group discussion, and a first round interview with our HR team.
- Round 2 – Case Study Interview with Business Manager
Applicants will be invited to have a second round interview with our business managers, where past experiences and business or industry related knowledge will be assessed.
- Final Round – Group Interview with Shopee Senior Management
In the last round, applicants are given the chance to learn more about the company and to meet our regional senior management team members.
Applications are open until 30 April 2019 on a rolling basis. Send in your application early.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
What are we looking for?
- Critical Thinkers
- Passionate Individuals
- Good bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any discipline, taken in a reputable local university or top overseas university
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in extra-curricular activities or any other exceptional achievements
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2-year working experience
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.