- Develops and adapts graphic designs and artwork.
- Develops and prepares packaging, key visual, POSM, and promotion collaterals.
- Works closely with senior creative personnel to ensure design intent is achieved.
- Follows through project from executing layouts and artwork design independently.
- Meets and exceeds client and department head expectations.
- Meets deadlines cost-effectively.
- Creative with a good art sense.
- Able to manage time among priorities effectively.
- Able to demonstrate the following:
- Good typographic and layout sense
- Strong conceptual and execution skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work and collaborate with peers.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High proficiency in Macintosh and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Knowledgeable in 3D rendering
- High proficiency in hand drawing, sketching and illustrating
- Willing to adjust to changes in schedule when required due to project constraints.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4/F Citynet 1 Building, 183 EDSA, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- FMCG/ Packaging/ Graphic Design
- 7 openings
About SGS Asia Pacific Manila Inc.
SGS Asia Pacific Inc., a subsidiary of SGS International LL., is a globally-recognized integrated packaging and marketing production powerhouse. With 31 locations in North America, 1 in Latin America, 6 in Europe, 1 in Hong Kong, 1 in Shanghai, and 81 client locations with SGS employees working on-site, we help the biggest brands in the world create and distribute their brand assets in the physical and digital world. Synonymous to packaging and media, SGS Asia Pacific manages all aspects of your packaging and marketing production needs. We make concepts come to life, take form, and become the best it can be with services that include artwork and pre-press, color management, translation and localization, retail point of sale, comps & sales samples, kitting and fulfillment, photography, and gravure and flexo image carrier production. With our comprehensive service portfolio and years of extensive experience, we enable our clients to own the moment consumer desire turns into action. Vision SGSco Manila seeks to enhance the Global Production Network by delivering world-class quality in production and customer service, while keeping efficient operations at reduced costs. Mission Our mission is to make SGSco Manila a world-class facility that can deliver maximum profit and productivity with collaborative, results-driven, and quality focused team.