Software Project Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesSalcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
SG Interactive is looking for a Software Project Manager to join our team in Makati. A Software Project Manager that is responsible for overseeing the progress and development of our Web-based PowerPoint Management Application. Under the guidance from the Director of Technology, the Software Project Manager oversees the assigning and prioritizing tasks to application developers using the Scrum Project Management Methodology.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings per Scrum Methodology.
- Assess the workload of each developer and assign tasks accordingly.
- Plan software development Sprints and Releases, as well as forecast completion dates.
- Provides updates to Director of Technology regarding the status and timelines of development.
- Assess bugs and features and scheduling them into Sprints and Releases accordingly.
- Identify problems and roadblocks to development or improved efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3 to 5 years of equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, and planning skillsPrior experience and knowledge in Project Management software and or technology solution desirable
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at an entry level
- Key attributes: (IE; entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable, and action-oriented)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Salcedo , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.