- Makati, PhilippinesSalcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
The SEO/SEM Specialist is responsible for implementing and managing online strategies that will maximize the name, credibility, and return on investment of SG Interactive. He or she must have a strong knowledge and passion for online marketing, and fully understands the deliverables related to such work.
- Utilize tools required to analyze and perform SEO/SEM requirements.
- Manage all SEO related activities such as content strategy, link building, use of keywords, and improvement of rankings on all major search networks.
- Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, SG website, and other engines connected to the company.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics.
- Handle SEO budget planning and recommendations.
- Perform keyword research and analysis, and develop SEO blueprints for new websites.
- Work closely with web designers, developers, and copywriters in establishing SEO strategies and search engine-friendly website development as per current best practices.
- Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Business, and other related fields.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SEO and SEM management.
- Proven knowledge in SEO and SEM related tasks.
- Experience in defining world-class lead generation and nurturing programs.
- Experience in developing leads for an inside sales effort.
- Experience in configuring and managing funnel statistics via CRM and Marketing Automation software.
- Professional presence and client relationship skills.
- Ability to perform and troubleshoot even under pressure.
- Ability to work well with high-level executives.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps.
- Creative, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to bring something fresh and beneficial for the company.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Salcedo , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.