- Take the x-ray test.
- Develop x-ray films.
- Assist the Radiologist in reading xray films.
- Type the xray and ultrasound result in the patient management system.
- Assist the ultrasonologist during the procedure.
- Do inventories and supply.
- Make a report daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology.
- Preferably with professional license.
- Average to excellent MS Office skills
- Cnfident communication skills and interpersonal skills to engage with clients, employees, and senior management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Makati area.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Deductive Reasoning
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Licenses and Certifications
- Medical Technologist
- Medical Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor Tim State Bldg. 5438 South Superhighway, Bangkal,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About SERVFLEX INC.
Servflex Inc. is a company organized to assist business in the field of Manpower Services. We are an accredited manpower service provider for Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), Smart Communications Inc., TV5 Network Inc., CIGNAL TV, Inc., MediaQuest Holdings Inc., etc.
Our company is committed to provide necessary training, deployment and management of field personnel assigned to our valued clients.
Servflex Inc. is composed of an experienced technical staff ensuring its clientele with efficient and closely supervised manpower staffing, ranging from semi-skilled to highly skilled personnel.